The A. D. D., the (ALMOST) DAILY DOWNLOAD

The A. D. D. , the (ALMOST) DAILY DOWNLOAD, is a Transmission of Information from Robin's Trans-Dimensional Self (Rahim/Gaia), Robin, and/or Joseph.
Use the comment area to remark or ask questions that will generate future discussions.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Britta

Our friend Britta passed away today at 4:00PM Mountain Time in Santa Fe. Our 10 year old daughter, Myriah, immediately wrote the following in her diary and she allowed us to post it:
"Today Britta died.  She was a great friend to everyone.  She made me laugh and cry.  If I listen very hard, I can still hear her voice.  I remember looking up at her beautiful face.  She died of cancer.  The last time I saw her was at my birthday party.  On the card she gave me, it said I love you.
Britta's gone."
We send our love to you, dear friend, on your amazing journey - galactic visitor, fellow Council Member, beautiful being.

No comments:

Post a Comment